Get Involved: Write a Guest Blog for A Good Week
Want to get involved with A Good Week? Start small and write us a guest blog for the week – a little bit of Good goes a long way you know!
Firstly, we’d just like to say that we hope that you would like to share the Good you do with us to celebrate A Good Week. If there’s something we particularly love, it’s hearing about different ways all kinds of people are making Good happen on a day-to-day basis.
Because you’re the experts when it comes to talking about the Good you do, we’re inviting you and your organisation to tell us your Good story in your own words!
To help, we’ve put together a few (but no means exhaustive) suggestions as to what you may like to cover in your guest feature…
You may want to share with us…
- - a bit about yourself – your interests as well as your job
- - what Good means to you and/or your organisation
- - what you and/or your organisation do that is Good and how you make it happen
- - the impact and reach of your Good activities
- - how people/businesses can get involved in the Good project(s) you do
- - what you think we all need to do to make more Good happen in the world
- - why and how you are getting involved with A Good Week
- - what A Good Day looks like to you
- - what inspires you to do Good
- - what (if anything) you get out of doing Good.
Don’t feel you need to get all whiz-kid with formatting your guest blogs as we’ll be putting them into our special A Good Week format. You may, however, want to include some relevant images, videos or embedded links. Please send these to us along with your guest blog copy, images preferably attached in .png format.
In terms of length, our blogs tend to be around 300-500 words.
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘GUEST BLOG’. We’ll let you know when it has been published via social media (surprise!) so that you can share it far and wide.
We’re open to submissions all through the year, but if you’d like them published during the week itself, it’s best to get them to us by 11th June 2012.
Thanks in advance!