The Museum of Good is OPEN for Submissions…
Welcome to the Museum of Good! A place where you can see, feel and touch Good…
What does Good mean to you? That’s what we wanted to know during last year’s inaugural edition of A Good Week. This year, A Good Week returns bigger and better than before but now we now want to SEE your examples of all things Good.
The Museum of Good is opening its virtual doors on 18th June 2012, and it needs your submissions. We’re be curating an amazing and diverse online exhibition of Good, containing everything from images, photographs and videos, to pieces of writing, quotes, memories, theories, products… even links to businesses and people! Basically, we’d like to see anything and everything that inspires and moves you to feel, do or live Good.
The possibilities are endless: donations are limited only by your imagination!
All you need do to make a submission to the Museum of Good is to send us a signal. We would like to know the following:
- Who you are & where you work (if you’re donating on behalf of an organisation)
- What your donation of Good is, and…
- Why it’s so Good! This can be a few words or a longer story – it’s up to you.
You can donate by the following means:
- Email – email@example.com with the subject title ‘MUSEUM OF GOOD’
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/agoodweek
- Twitter – @AGoodWeek (of course, the 140 character limit means we’ll probably tweet you back for more info)
It’s a simple as that!
Next year, we’ll be opening an actual, physical Museum for the duration of A Good Week, so stay tuned for more information on that.
In the meantime, we look forward to receiving your submission into our online Museum of Good!